Natural Beauty Tips
I'm just wondering if you ever had that feeling of being exhausted walking around the mall scouting for some beauty and skin care products that would promise great results. I do! Going around the beauty section had been driving me nuts as I can't decide which one I'm going to choose as there are plenty of products to choose from. Sometimes, the price helps us choose the products that we're going to buy as we would normally go for the affordable ones. As for me, from among the beauty and skin care products that I've tried, I was just satisfied using Oil of Olay and Loreal anti aging and revitalizing cream. I just normally switch between the two although I used Oil of Olay more often as this is the brand that my husband brings home every time he comes back for a vacation.
Whenever I shop and happens to pass by the department store's beauty section, I just shop for the basic skin care products like Lotion. I'd been long using Citra Body Lotion which is a product of Thailand and so far, I'm getting good results. :) I don't normally buy beauty tools and accessories like blowers, hair curlers, shears for hair, curl lash, eye brow trimmer, etc. The reason? I'm scared that I don't have time to use these stuff as I'm always busy and rushing to work everyday. I don't want to end up wasting my money on things that I won't be using anyway.
Anyway, if you want to try using affordable means of maintaining a smooth and clear skin, I just want to share a few from my collection which I got from my readings:
- Take 3 table spoons of tomato juice (extracted from fresh tomatoes) mixed with one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mixture to the face and it will help to make your kin soft and glowing.
- Take two tablespoons of cabbage juice mixed with one teaspoon of honey and apply to your face regularly to keep wrinkles away.
- An ice cube can be rubbed on the face gently as it is a good massaging tool. It will refresh you.
- Instead of using a commercial facial cleanser, why don't you try using cucumber juice mixed with milk?
- To add extra shine and glow to your hair, add 2 tablespoons of malt vinegar. use it as last rinse and towel dry your hair.
- To loosen and cleanse blackheads, make a paste of oatmeal, honey and an egg white. Apply ti the skin, massage for 10 mins then rinse with lukewarm water.
That's all for now, I hope you can pick up a tip or two that you can do at home. Being beautiful need not be expensive. Sometimes all what we need to do is just to have a little knowledge and use our readily available resources at home. We just have to read a lot and explore, and of course, apply what we've learned and who knows, you might be able to pick a beauty regimen that suits you.